Therapeutic Essential Oil Massage Recipes
Essential oils are powerful, therefore a Carrier oil is added to dilute the essential oils for use on the skin.
Carrier oils also make it easier to apply massage oil to the skin.
The perfect massage oil glides across your body effortlessly, smells good and makes your skin feel soft and smooth.
Making your own pure therapeutic massage oil involves blending essential oils and carrier oils. This has several benefits, including
saving you a lot of money over buying retail oils. Homemade massage oil also avoids the use of unnecessary fillers and
preservatives present in many commercial massage oils.
Create your own signature blend product or use any of the below massage oil Recipes that rival the most expensive commercial massage
oils. The Recipes allow you the choise to diffused as is or may be added to the carrier oil as part of aromatherapy massage.
Once you've created your own blends, you can let clients choose one with their favorite scent.
Personalizing a session with a specialty blended oil or lotion makes
your clients feel special, and gives them one more reason to return.
A Deep, Mysterious, and Masculine Blend:
Spicy Massage Oil Blend
Relaxation Oil Blend
An Uplifting & Refreshing Blend
Muscle Target Blend
Stimulating Oil Blend
Energy Oil Recipe Blend
- 10 drops Patchouli essential oil
- 10 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 10 drops vanilla fragrance oil
- Add to 2 tbsp. of carrier oil and
- 2 tbsp.rosehip seed oil.
Facilitate Creative Work & Enhance Concentration Blend
Aura Clearing after Energy Healing Work:
Add drop of rose essential oil to purified water.
Using a spray bottle, spritz solution around you,
or you may choose to use one drop of rose diluted
in a carrier oil as an anointing oil to clear the aura
Warming Body Oil Recipe
- In glass jar Combine 1 cup cocoanut oil
- 60 drops juniper berry essential oil
- 10 drops ginger root essential oil
- Shake gently, and let mixture infuse 24 hours..
add 10 drops rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- Replace lid and let store in a cool, dry place for 72 hours.
Store the bottle in a cool, dark place between uses. Shake gently before each use to make sure the oils are blended.
- Avoid mixing or storing any type of homemade cosmetics, skin-care or massage oils in an aluminum container, as there is serious concern about heavy
metals entering the body through the product.
Though essential oils are safe and 100%
natural, yet users are advised to take some precautions while
using aromatherapy products. Some general safety guidelines that
should be strictly observed are:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always ensure the integral dropper is in place
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and other delicate areas
- Only for external use